Bear Lair Communications
Your Cart is Empty
There was an error with PayPalClick here to try again
Thank you for your business!You should be receiving an order confirmation from Paypal shortly.Exit Shopping Cart
John Geary: passionate - but professional
This page is divided into two sections.
Section I lists links to pages within this site to previously published work as I submitted it to the editors.
Section II lists links to magazines' online versions or website publications of my work.
- Mark Bittner: the Bird Man of Telegraph Hill
- Becky Mason: Continuing her family's canoeing tradition
- Romy Prasad: Creating simple, yet tasty dishes
- More to New Brunswick than fiddleheads and fish
- Vancouver: Canada's Coffee Capital (article about West coast coffee lifestyle)
- Chow Down at the Calgary Stampede (article about food trends at Alberta's biggest annual fair)
- Mile High Pie at the Blackfoot (restaurant profile)
- Alberta Beef, Move Over! (article about homegrown food trend)
- Classic Caesars Still Conquer Bar-room Thirst (article about Bloody Caesars)
- Growing organic foods a growth industry
- In the communal spirt: Sikh festival celebrates family and food
Parrots & Other Pets
- Out of Africa (profile of African parrot species)
- Pet Parrots in the Great Outdoors: Danger - or Enrichment?
New Age/Spiritual/Alternate Health
- Shakti Gawain: the journey never ends (profile of spiritual teacher/author)
- Capoeira enriches cultures and individuals (feature on spiritual martial arts practice)
- Bodywork with a real ART to it (alternative health)
- Self-control: a gift to others, a gift to yourself
- Kick away that stress
Section II (all travel destination pieces)